The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) prohibits a conflict of interest with the responsibilities of 一个军官, 员工, 或者中情局的特工就第四章贷款. 威廉希尔中文守则包括以下内容:
- PROHIBITION—The CIA shall not enter into any revenue-sharing arrangement with any lender.
- 定义-就本段而言, the term “revenue-sharing arrangement” means an arrangement between the CIA and a lender under which—
- 贷方提供或发放贷款, 被保险人, or guaranteed under this title to students attending the CIA or to the families of such students; and
- the CIA recommends the lender or the 贷款 products of the lender and in exchange, 贷方支付费用或提供其他物质利益, 包括收入或利润分成, 给威廉希尔中文, 威廉希尔中文的官员或雇员, 或者一个代理人.
- PROHIBITION—No officer or 员工 of the CIA who is employed in the financial aid office of the CIA or who otherwise has responsibilities with respect to education 贷款s, 或负责教育贷款的代理人, 应向贷款人索取或接受任何礼物, 担保人, 或者教育贷款服务机构.
- 总体而言——在这一段, “礼物”是指任何酬金, 忙, 折扣, 娱乐, 热情好客, 贷款, 或其他货币价值超过最低数额的物品. 这个词包括提供服务的礼物, 运输, 住宿, 或者吃饭, 是否以实物提供, 通过购买门票, 预付货款, 或者在费用发生后进行补偿.
- 标准材料, 活动, 或者有关贷款问题的节目, 默认的厌恶, 默认的预防, 或者财务知识, 比如宣传册, 一个车间, 或培训.
- 食物, 点心, 培训, 或提供给威廉希尔中文官员或雇员的信息材料, 或者给代理人, as an integral part of a 培训 session that is designed to improve the service of a lender, 担保人, 或向威廉希尔中文提供教育贷款的人, if such 培训 contributes to the professional development of 军官, 员工, 或代理人.
- 有利的条件, 条件, and borrower benefits on an education 贷款 provided to a student employed by the CIA if such terms, 条件, 或者是提供给中情局所有学生的福利.
- Entrance and exit counseling services provided to borrowers to meet the CIA’s responsibilities for entrance and exit counseling as required by subsections (b) and (l) of section 485, 只要-
- 威廉希尔中文的工作人员负责咨询工作, (whether in person or via electronic capabilities); and
- such counseling does not promote the products or services of any specific lender.
- 贷方给中情局的慈善捐款, 服务机构, or 担保人 of education 贷款s that are unrelated to education 贷款s or any contribution from any lender, 担保人, or 服务机构 that is not made in exchange for any advantage related to education 贷款s.
- State education grants, scholarships, or financial aid funds administered by or on behalf of a State.
- 给家庭成员的礼物规则-就本款而言, 给威廉希尔中文官员或雇员的家庭成员的礼物, 给探员的家人, or to any other individual based on that individual’s relationship with 军官, 员工, 或代理人, 将被视为送给军官的礼物, 员工, 或代理，如果-
- the gift is given with the knowledge and acquiescence of 军官, 员工, 或代理人; and
- 军官, 员工, 或代理人 has reason to believe the gift was given because of the official position of 军官, 员工, 或代理人.
- PROHIBITION—An officer or 员工 who is employed in the financial aid office of the CIA or who otherwise has responsibilities with respect to education 贷款s, 或者是负责教育贷款的代理人, 不得接受任何出借人或出借人联属机构提供的任何费用, 付款, or other financial benefit (including the opportunity to purchase stock) as compensation for any type of consulting arrangement or other contract to provide services to a lender or on behalf of a lender relating to education 贷款s.
- 威廉希尔中文的官员或雇员 who is not employed in the CIA’s financial aid office and who does not otherwise have responsibilities with respect to education 贷款s, 或者一个代理人 who does not have responsibilities with respect to education 贷款s, from performing paid or unpaid service on a board of directors of a lender, 担保人, 或教育贷款服务机构;
- 威廉希尔中文的官员或雇员 who is not employed in the CIA’s financial aid office but who has responsibility with respect to education 贷款s as a result of a position held at the CIA, 或者是负责教育贷款的代理机构, from performing paid or unpaid service on a board of directors of a lender, 担保人, 或者教育贷款服务机构, if the CIA has a written conflict of interest policy that clearly sets forth that officers, 员工, 或代理人s must recuse themselves from participating in any decision of the board regarding education 贷款s at the CIA; or
- 一个军官, 员工, 或贷款人的承包商, 担保人, 或者教育贷款服务机构的董事, 或者担任威廉希尔中文的受托人, if the CIA has a written conflict of interest policy that the board member or trustee must recuse themselves from any decision regarding education 贷款s at the CIA.
- 首次借贷者, 分配, 通过奖励包装或其他方法, the borrower’s 贷款 to a particular lender; or
- 拒绝证明, 或延迟认证, any 贷款 based on the borrower’s selection of a particular lender or guaranty agency.
- PROHIBITION—The CIA shall not request or accept from any lender any offer of funds to be used for private education 贷款s (as defined in section 140 of the Truth in Lending Act), 包括机会池贷款的资金, to students in exchange for the CIA providing concessions or promises regarding providing the lender with—
- a specified number of 贷款s made, 被保险人, or guaranteed under this title;
- a specified 贷款 volume of such 贷款s; or
- 机会池贷款的定义-见本段, the term “opportunity pool 贷款” means a private education 贷款 made by a lender to a student attending the CIA or the family member of such a student that involves a 付款, 直接或间接地, 威廉希尔中文的分数, 保费, 额外的利益, or financial support to such lender for the purpose of such lender extending credit to the student or the family.
- PROHIBITION—The CIA shall not request or accept from any lender any assistance with call center staffing or financial aid office staffing.
- CERTAIN ASSISTANCE PERMITTED—Nothing in paragraph (1) shall be construed to prohibit the CIA from requesting or accepting assistance from a lender related to—
- 提供教育辅导资料, 金融知识教材, 或向借款人提供债务管理材料, provided that such materials disclose to borrowers the identification of any lender that assisted in preparing or providing such materials; or
- 短期人员配备服务, nonrecurring basis to assist the CIA with financial aid-related functions during emergencies, 包括州宣布的或联邦宣布的自然灾害, 联邦政府宣布的全国性灾难, 以及由部长确定的其他地方性灾害和紧急情况.
(7)顾问团薪酬——受雇于威廉希尔中文财政援助办公室的任何雇员, or who otherwise has responsibilities with respect to education 贷款s or other student financial aid of the CIA, 还有顾问委员会的成员, 委员会, 或者由贷方建立的团体, 担保人, 或一群出借人或担保人, 不得接受出借人提供的任何有价值的东西, 担保人, 或一群出借人或担保人, except that the 员工 may be reimbursed for reasonable expenses incurred in serving on such advisory board, 委员会, 或组.